Friday, April 4, 2008

The Play

This is me, and this is one of my favorite pics, but in case your wondering what this has to do with the play, i'm behind a house waiting for my que, so the audience would be stright foreward!
This is Perchic and Hodel, one of the couples!
This is the girl i elope with! :(
(Fyedka and Chava) This is Motel and Tzietel, the first married couple!
This is our beloved Rabbi who is not in costume, and also my Biology teacher, he's amazing!This is one of my best friends Weslet Richards!


This year I am doing the play Fiddler on the Roof, I am a Russian dancer, Jewish Dancer, Jewish dead man dancer, and Fyedka!!!! WOW, this is me in my cool Russian boots!!!







4 comments:

Laura Morris said...

Sweet! I like it! You'll have to get some more pictures in some of you costumes!

Timothy and Ashley Frey Family said...

Nic,
I really wanted to be there to see your last night in the play, but hopefully you have more pictures that you can post for us to look at. Dad called and said that you did an great job! (It would scare me to death!)- Keep up the good work.

Love,
Ashley

Timothy and Ashley Frey Family said...

I totally meant to say DAVID on this next blog. Sorry!

Spencer said...

sweet pics dauvid. I like um.
gotta have you show me how to get my blog up to par.
see ya.
spencer