Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm taking Rothlisberger's idea!

Alright, so i'm not really even sure if anyone actually reads this, but if you do, because believe it or not you are reading it right now, please let me know of how I have affected you in you're life. Leave me a comment or just write me a letter or whatever! Let me know how you are feeling and if I've made an impact on you're life. So go! Leave me a message/comment! I will write back to all who do leave one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David Corbett you rock brother! I never really liked any B-town kids till I met you and Josh at MTC camp and kaylee and kaitlin too. You're going to be a great missionary. Kepp the faith and continue to go to Seminary! You're blessed to have Brother Kropf as you're teacher! Take advantage of that! You're awesome a befriending everyone also. You're personality is extremely contagious! In a good way though. And thanks for the vote on hugs and momentos haha. Love ya man. See you in about a week!!

Anonymous said...

O and kudos for spelling my last name right. Still not sure how the Mexican people will pronounce that....i'll probably end up getting a nickname....

Anonymous said...

lol well thats cool. where do you work?